China’s Q1 GDP grew by 4.8% from a relatively high base last year. However, this upward trend has been seriously disrupted by new COVID-19 control measures to deal with increasing Omicron cases in nearly all major provinces since the middle of March. More specifically, lockdowns, in cities such as Shanghai, have caused significant damage to the market and even interrupted the global supply chain. In spite of the many negative impacts on the market, our event will present insights from investors and show how a flexible strategy will help.
With the invited panel of speakers Barry Chen, Managing Director & Partner, InterChina Partner, Michael Yu, President of East and Central China, CPA Australia, Emil Xie, Director at Legend Capital and George Shao, Senior Director, Financing, Investment & Strategy at Pony.ai we will discuss:
- Rationale Behind the Slowdown of Q1 and April M&A Market;
- Changes in the Investment Strategies;
- The Sectors Expected to Keep Resilient Under the New Uncertainties;
- Prospects of Foreign Investors – Will the Shanghai Lockdown Undermine Their Confidence?
- Outlook for the H2 M&A Market
Please join us for our webinar on June 30, 19:00 – 21:00 pm Shanghai time, for an in-depth discussion of the challenges and opportunities in the face of new economic uncertainties.
Participation is free of charge.
Webinar in cooperation with CPA Australia