The M&A Community is excited to host an interactive webinar titled: “Are Digital Currencies Disrupting Global Markets? Risks, Opportunities, And Outlook”
- China’s cyber yuan’s impact on the global financial market.
- Valuation challenges and strategies during inflationary times.
- Digital currencies increasing presence in M&As and JVs.
- The rise of Central Bank digital currency and inevitable disruption.
- Political and regulatory considerations, risks, and outlook.
Join experts Pedro David Martinez, MD of Regius Capital, Editor of Regius Magazine, Azmat Mohammed, Director – Strategy, M&A Services at KPMG US, Winston Ma, CFA & Esq., Founding Partner of CloudTree Ventures and Author of The Digital War, and Rich Foster, Founder at E2E Blockchains and Former VP at Citi, for an in-depth discussion on this highly relevant topic.
Date: Wednesday, June 30th, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m. (EDT) / 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. (PDT)
Agenda will open with a short welcome from the M&A Community, and short introductions by each panelist on their respective topics. An interactive panel discussion will follow.